2

Complaints and reviews

  •  five star rating 28.21%
  •  four star rating 23.08%
  •  five star rating 14.45%
  •  five star rating 16.32%
  •  five star rating 17.95%

Tv Commercial

Good Points

  • Advanced search
  • Education and careers details
  • Unlimited access
  • Very slick design

Bad Points

  • No free trial
  • No mobile application
  • No social media integration

Gaydating.com Review

Among so many gay dating websites, GayDating.com is the most popular dating website and it has over 3 millions of members. More men is being catered by GayDating.com than women. Their Unique registration process and handy virtual helping booklet have made their site popular. Their professional Appearance and reservation of adult content for premium members are really appreciable.The membership-base of GayDating.com is worldwide, but most members reside in the USA and Canada, with 90% of the members being between the ages of 20 and 50 and the other 10% being of 50.

  • Advanced Search

  • Block Unwanted Contact

  • Compatibility Test

  • Daily Suggestions

  • Email Alerts

  • Friend Suggestion

  • General Search

  • Highlight Profile

  • Read Emails

  • See Who's Online

  • Select Relationship Type

  • Send Emails

  • Show Interest

  • Unlimited Profile Access

  • Upload Photos

  • Who's Interested in You

  • Who's Viewed You

Comments

like your dating comparison engine..

Hey, thanks for writing this up. I've been looking at several blogs to find something like this. Do you by any chance have a contact email that you could share? I would like to contact you directly.

Regards
Ashley